It was in 2007 that Pakistan Operations of Rupali Bank Limited was taken up by Arif Habib Securities under the scheme of State Bank of Pakistan. Then later in 2010, 59.41% of the shares were acquired by investment firm from Mauritius. Soon after the same year, the Arif Habib Bank ltd got rebranded to become Summit Bank Ltd. The operations of the bank were fully brought under the head of this bank and it expanded to operate with as many as 190 branches in the country.
In in aim to cater the Islamic banking needs of customers, the bank changed itself to become a full-fledged Shairah compliant bank. To this day, the bank is supervised by top-notch scholars with professional experience. Summit Bank has up to 30 branches till now.
- To be the preferred provider of financial products & services to the markets.
- To be a financial institution based on trust, integrity, and good governance.
- To deliver financial solutions to our customers.
- To provide equal opportunities & a professional working environment to our employees.
- To provide fair returns to our shareholders on their investment.
- To serve the community at large.
- To discharge corporate social responsibility.